Best Artificial Grass Orange County by Tough Turtle Turf recognizes the importance of investing in students in the environmental and/or water conservation industry. We are proudly offering an annual scholarship of $1,500.
Number of Awards:
December 31, 2017
– High School senior or undergraduate currently enrolled in an accredited college/university.
– Write an essay about your education aspirations after graduation (750-1,500 words).
– Submit your essay after filling out the form.
Student selected to receive scholarship will be notified by email January 5th, 2018.
Terms and Conditions
- Best Artificial Grass Orange County by Tough Turtle Turf award will be submitted to the financial aid office that corresponds the student.
- The essays will be judged by Tough Turtle Turf scholarship team based on writing and creativity ability.
- Once the winner is chosen, the student may be asked to provide personal identification information to confirm enrollment.
- Best Artificial Grass Orange County by Tough Turtle Turf will withhold the award if the applicant does not meet the eligibility requirements.
- Best Artificial Grass Orange County by Tough Turtle Turf reserves the right to withhold disbursement in the event that no applicant meets scholarship requirements.